TRAVELS         FOOD         EVENTS          UPDATES         RANDOMNESS         
Disclosure Policy

Sunday, February 6, 2011

We speak applesauce

This is a big decision.

Writing is neither my passion nor my strongest point in English language. I have been questioned many times in my output due to the inconsistencies of it. Several outputs were waste and others were a work of art. I even remembered the time that I was scolded to what he believes and not to what is the truth (@anika sablan). It was all settled but it made a big impact on my writing skills.

Blogging is a form of writing. It is the new generation for expressing one’s mind and not anymore to scribe.

I speak applesauce.

Beyond the words of applesauce are people who are inspiring me.
@ Rome
You are the living proof that content matters. As I said, please continue to inspire me.
@Anika
Even most of the time we are just bitching around, you know that I truly admire your writing skills and you are one of my inspirations in writing.
@Noks
A big thank you for making my banner it has been a worthwhile waiting product.
@Ellen
Even though your schedule is so tight, you are still extending your hands in helping me editing my works. Thank you 

Banner

The first step in building a blog is to set-up the site. I immediately contacted Noks Sosa in doing a banner for my site. I even have this funny ym chat concerning about what the banner should be.



He sent the banner for this site and he never fails to amaze me. You know how to control the pen and brushes. Adobe should hire you :O.

Let me give you a little introduction about this blog. This blog is all about the places that I have been or the places that I adore and the food that joints my palette but from time to time I will post some literature piece of mine. It is not for money-making type of blog, it is just a way to treasure all the memories.

3 comments:

  1. taray! may oras na mag-blog! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Even most of the time we are just bitching around, you know that I truly admire your writing skills and you are one of my inspirations in writing."

    - OMG YOU JUST MADE ME CRY!!!! :'''')

    Well if bitching was a job I would be so damn rich by now! Apparently only Hollywood allows that and we both know I won't go there anytime soon haha.

    I'm glad that you took this step and you see me (along with the others) as inspirations for you to just write. Just write!
    It's something you will enjoy and find refuge in.

    Damn it! I said I will NEVER make a blog ala blogspot or WP but you are putting ideas into my head! Not yeeeeet! Hahaha I HATE YOU

    but then again, I love you more! Gotta go = Bitching time

    ReplyDelete