TRAVELS         FOOD         EVENTS          UPDATES         RANDOMNESS         
Disclosure Policy

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A day in California … Berry






I have been blogging for almost two months now and I feel the warmth comments of my colleagues saying that I should continue doing this. Even most of the time my internet sucks and I am running of words to share, I am still trying to update this blog from time to time. Last week, the influential blogger Rome shared a Facebook Group where somebody is looking for participants for the first blogger’s event of California Berry. I immediately went to site and registered. I am still adjusting to the blogsphere feeling and thinking that this event might be the next step of being a blogger and without hesitation I’ve joined it.




The event is located at Mezza Residence in Sta. Mesa across CCP. It is the newly opened branch of California Berry wherein they are presenting the newly added items to their Menu.


I arrived at exactly 2:00 PM at the venue and I think that I am still in time. The event organizer approached me, welcomed me and asked for my number. When I am settled in my chair, a girl from California Berry gave me refreshment – The Bananarama.

Fresh Fruit Blends
With Banana, Mango and Kiwi

Then the store manager welcomed us with the introduction – everything about California Berry. He tackled things like CB is the only store in the Philippines that offers a 100% non-fat Froyo (Frozen Yogurt). Next to him is a girl from CB conducted some short games.
After the entertainment, the PASTA was served.

Spaghetti Bolognese

Cheesy Lasagna

Seafood Alfredo






Then, Ice Ice Baby was played and served (literally). It is a shaved ice that is available in different flavors and toppings. Aside from the taste of it, the texture of Ice Ice Baby also made the difference from the other shaved ice products. You can choose your own syrup and toppings or you can just let the Menu speaks for your cravings – from their original baby down to Green Tea Banana Baby.




They also offered us their organic coffee – a great tasting coffee that is created using natural products.




The event ended with giving of prizes and gift checks. Thus, the day was a blast and truly a great addition to the applesauce escapades. Thank you so much California Berry!


Toppings







x

3 comments: