TRAVELS         FOOD         EVENTS          UPDATES         RANDOMNESS         
Disclosure Policy

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bulacan; Amana Waterpark, Part I

After the grueling months of waiting, the day has finally came. It was the first exclusive family outing that I managed to pull out. We planned several times of going to somewhere with water, even rivers and lakes are included as long as we can have family bonding that we are looking for.

The first challenge we have faced is the transportation. I asked my dad to borrow van in his office but he failed because of the procedure ek ek. So, I just asked him to talk to my Tito and rent his van. My Tito agreed and we settled the amount he is asking.

Next would be the pain stricken venue, of course internet will be the savior. I clicked several resorts in Antipolo and wah la, fully booked, scouted pools in Laguna and it was too costly. Ending up, asking Ate Peach to where would be an ideal place for children to swim and also, to spend the Maundy Thursday. She immediately returned my pings with the praises to Amana Waterpark in Pandi, Bulacan.

I was pulled in because of their life-size characters spread out in the resort that my pamangkins will surely enjoy. However, I was concerned with their rates but based on their site – it is certainly, within my budget. I called their office and asked if there will be available slots for 10-pax and as per the telephone operator, it is first come, first served basis. So without over analyzing things, we printed the map, set the plan and we were all ready to go to Amana.



We arrived at the place at exactly 7 am and only few people are in the line for the entrance and the cottages. When it was our turn, I was shocked because the only available cottage is the tent one and we are like 9th in the line. So, without further complaining about the reservation stuff, we got the tent cottage the one that is near in the kiddie pool.

My sister and the parking lot



2 comments:

  1. sitio lucia ata un. hahaha. popost ko na mamaya ung loob. haha

    ReplyDelete