TRAVELS         FOOD         EVENTS          UPDATES         RANDOMNESS         
Disclosure Policy

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bulacan; Amana Waterpark, Part II


We arrived in Amana with the bad impression because of the cottages. It is not first come, first served basis – they have agency in Manila where you can have your reservation as long as the group is more than 10-pax.

I have tried to capture some pictures to show how great the place is however, the number of people and the heat of the sun are getting to my nerves so, I just stayed in our tent.

9 AM
1 PM
Photos:


Kiddie Pool
Vegeta? :))




Iron Man

Shrek and Family

Avatar


Shower

Capt. America

Indiana Jones
Furthermore, the most important thing about this family outing goes with the happiness of my pamangkins.



I am looking forward in returning to Amana.

No comments:

Post a Comment