TRAVELS         FOOD         EVENTS          UPDATES         RANDOMNESS         
Disclosure Policy

Saturday, April 23, 2011

I walk going to Pangasinan: I am late for the nth time

Together with her two sons, my cousin arrived last Monday from Japan. Usually we welcome them with the traditional “inuman hanggang umaga” concept of Pinoys but it was a swift decision to celebrate their arrival by going to their hometown in Pangasinan. Given the number of heads going with us, we failed to ride in private car. We decided just to take the normal way of going; by bus.

We planned to wake up at exactly 4 am to catch the earliest bus going to Pangasinan. I noted the time, prepared my things and shut my eyes. Time elapses and I heard my mom calling me and saying, “sasama ka pa ba? Ikaw na lng hinihintay”. I thundered my moves and ran to our service car going to the terminal. With my shyness, I entered the car with my head down.


We arrived at exactly 5:45 am in Santrans Bus Terminal and according to the personnel in the terminal the bus will depart at 6:30 am. While waiting on time, I redeem myself by sleeping. When I woke up, I asked my cousin how much the transportation is for blog sake and she said it is higher than the normal fare. According the the dispatcher it went up because of the competition within bus liners, blah, blah.



No comments:

Post a Comment