TRAVELS         FOOD         EVENTS          UPDATES         RANDOMNESS         
Disclosure Policy

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Metro Comic Con 2011

Last May 7, we went to SM Megatrade Hall 2 to witness the Metro Comic Con 2011. It is a cosplay competition event and we went there to witness the creative mind of people who are avid fans of Anime.

My sister is so guilty of joining this kind of event. She accumulated a lot of costumes because of joining contests.

Of course, the best way to seize this kind of event is to take pictures of people who are in their cool and creative costumes.


Iron Man Team

Sailormoon?

Mario Bros. (Cute)

Another Sailormoon

I dunno. :)

Tandang Mahilig :))

I dunno. Cute lil' girl
I dunno 3
  
I dunno 4

I dunno 5, cute

Mcdo

Yu gi oh

2 comments:

  1. hindi, kakasali lng ng kapatid ko nung march ata tpos ako e nanonood lng. haha

    ReplyDelete